Benefits of Membership
- Any firm, body corporate or society engaged or interested in any business, trade, commerce, industry, agriculture, profession or vocation shall be eligible for election as a member.
- Banks & Financial Institutions.
- Professional Service Companies, Chartered Accountants, Consultancy Firms, Law.
- Representative Offices of International Company.
- Companies/Firms Registered with Registrar of Companies.
- Trading Companies, Partnership or proprietary Firms.
- Trade & Industry Associations/Chambers of Commerce/ EPCs/Educational institutions.
Privileges of Membership
- Opportunity to participate in Meetings, Seminars, Workshops organised by the Chamber.
- Participate in lectures and discussion meetings on subject of topical interest.
- Participate in Employees Training & Development Programmes.
- Participate in meetings with visiting Delegations, Consular Corps and dignitaries from abroad.
- Visa Recommendation letter to Embassies and Consulates for grant of visa for overseas business travel.
- Certificate of export documentation and endorsement at concessional Rate (Certificate of Origin).
- Labour Advisory services.
Membership of the Chamber is Open To
- Right to hold office.
- Represent the Chamber on public bodies.
- Membership of Expert Committees of the Chamber.
- Membership of Bi-National Business Committees of the Chamber.